 Off-Topic / Fun / 3027
Re: Well this gives a new meaning to Spam...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 01:05:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ray Sanders <rsanders@gate.net> writes:

Todd Lehman wrote:

lugnet.general is for general _LEGO-related_ stuff that doesn't fit anywhere
else...but not for general non-LEGO stuff.  Here again is the charter of
lugnet.general:

   General community discussion of LEGO® sets, themes, promotions, characters,
   business units, parks, histories, future plans, catalogs, item pricing and
   availability, etc.; also, community-wide discussion of experiences and
   ideas (set collection, educational usage, observations, original stories,
   games, holiday fun, rumors, musings, weird dreams, etc.)

So is there a correct place to discuss parts (in a pure sense). For
example: I bought some flea market lego parts yesterday. In them I found
some yellow arches. I'm curious where they might have been used (other
than the yellow castle). This is more of a parts question than a castle
question. I've noticed that Gary's comments about "History of..." and
"CA vs ABS" have been found both in lugnet.general and lugnet.faq.

.general or .build, I suppose.

--Todd