 Off-Topic / Fun / 3026
3025  |  3027
Subject:
For all you football fans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 00:12:14 GMT

Quarterback Brett Favre, after living a full life, died.
When he got to heaven, God started showing him around.
They came to a modest little house with a faded Packers flag in the window.

"This house is yours for eternity, Brett," said God.
"This is very special. Not everyone gets a house up here."

Brett felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.
On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner.
It was a 3-story mansion with a crimson and gold sidewalk, 50-foot tall
flagpole
with an enormous 49ers logo flag, and in every window, a 49ers helmet.

Brett looked at God and said, "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have
a question. I was an All-Pro Quarterback, I won a Super Bowl, and I even went
the Hall of Fame."

God said, "So, what do you want to know, Brett?"

"Well, why does Joe Montana get a better house than me?"

God chuckled and said, "Brett, that's not Joe Montana's house. It's mine."