 General / 8073
Re: Well this gives a new meaning to Spam...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:00:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Miller writes:
That's probably not a good response. It just adds to the problem, and
irritates the admins of both your site and theirs. Instead, examine the
headers carefully and e-mail the abuse addresses at all of the sites
involved, including the headers of the spam. Spam is against the policies of
most ISPs, and they're very likely to do something about it.

Oh, didn't mean for it to be taken seriously... more of those 'wouldn't it be
funny if...' things... people getting their just desserts, etc.  I don't really
think it'd be particularly a nice thing to do.. I just would find it mildly
amusing...

DaveE