 Off-Topic / Fun / 2439
Re: a message to Tom McDonald
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 18:47:03 GMT

On Fri, 30 Jul 1999 16:47:45 GMT, "Tom McDonald"
<radiotitan@spamcake.yahoo.com> wrote:

You all know that these quote are going on the back of the book, don't you? :-)

Tom! I never expected you to stoop to *extortion*. :O

I feel an infomercial coming on...

<blur-dissolve to next scene in a television studio kitchen>

Blonde clueless woman: "Spamcake... you've heard about it, but what exactly is
it? Let's ask world-reknown expert Claude Burns."

Bow-tied Guy with Australian accent: "G'day and thoinks. Weea heea ta lookit
all the waeys ta use a spamcake. But before we do that, let's taek a moment ta
install our big yella class foive boiohazzad gloves, which can be obtained
from any of ya bettah govament-contracted clean up supploy houses..."

Woman: "And these'll protect us from contamination?"

Bow-tied Guy: "Uh, actually no. It's too laet fa that... But it does keep that
sloimy gelatinous graevy from stickin ta ya hands."

Oh my.  Somebody's gonna have to get me down from the ceiling.  Anybody got
a sad thought?

Steve