 Off-Topic / Fun / 2440
Re: Completely off-topic... but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 18:50:44 GMT

On Fri, 30 Jul 1999 13:39:47 GMT, "Greg Majewski" <citrusx__@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Greg "Just shut your mouth, how can you say... I forget the words, but that's a
Smiths song anyway.." Majewski

"I am the son, and the heir, of nothing in particular."

That's as far as I get on remembering the lyrics for that song.  Really
cool guitar line, though.

Never listened to any of Morrisey's solo stuff -- The Smiths broke up
*just* before the start of my pop-music dark ages.  I started to come out
once, but I couldn't find anything worth listening to.  So now I'm reduced
to "Six Pence None The Richer", or whatever their name is...

Steve "I go about things the wrong way" Bliss