 Off-Topic / Fun / 2420
2419  |  2421
Subject:
Completely off-topic... but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 13:39:47 GMT

I must let the news be known! Morrissey is back!! And doing a tour and
releasing two DVD CDs!!! This is one of the few things better than Lego... (I
know I'm gonna get killed for saying that..)
Greg "Just shut your mouth, how can you say... I forget the words, but that's a
Smiths song anyway.." Majewski
citrusx__@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/