 Off-Topic / Fun / 2424
Re: a message to Tom McDonald
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 16:18:14 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tamyra Teed writes:
Tom's spamcake has changed my life!

(another spontaneous, un-solicited testimonial)

:-)

Steve Bliss wrote:

On Fri, 30 Jul 1999 05:26:50 GMT, dkrenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote:

Ok! Ok! I admit it too! I read Tom's posts for the spamcake info,advice
&
warnings.

I've had much improved success with my spamcake since Tom has started
sharing his gems of wisdom.

(a spontaneous, un-solicited testimonial)

Steve

--
Build everyday!
-Tamy

Follow the bouncing boxes!
http://home.att.net/~mookie1/jambalaya.html

http://home.att.net/~mookie1/
http://mookie.iwarp.com/   (mirror site)
Lego isn't a toy, it's a way of life!
I lost 33lbs on the spamcake program!!!
(another spontaneous, un-solicited testimonial)