 Off-Topic / Fun / 2407
Re: a message to Tom McDonald
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 03:31:15 GMT

I see I'm not alone, I think Tom comes up with some brilliant
spamcakes!!!

Blake Christopher Gettig wrote:

Hi Tom,
  Have you ever considered putting all of your "when repling" jokes into a
collection and publishing them in a book, the net, etc(I'm really serious)?  I
try to read your messages even if they don't concern me just so I can read
your "when repling" spamcake jokes.  Keep up the good work and MAY YOU NEVER
HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK!!!!
-Blake

--
Build everyday!