 Off-Topic / Fun / 2410
2409  |  2411
Subject:
Dear Old Shel (was Re: a message to Tom McDonald)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 04:25:13 GMT

Blake Christopher Gettig <gettig@gvec.net> wrote in message

I really think you have gotten on to something here!!!  Have you ever read • one
of Shel Siverstiens books entitled Where the Side Walk Ends?  Yours could • be
Where the Spamcake Bends.  Please note spamecake's flexibility is lessened
once the gelatinous "gravy" is removed.

Where the Sidewalk Ends isn't _one_ of Shel Silverstien's books, it is THE
Shel Silverstien book.

RIP Shel.

Jesse (Long)