 Off-Topic / Fun / 2413
Re: a message to Tom McDonald
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 04:49:05 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Patricia Schempp writes:
My parents recently got back from visiting a town where they used to
live...Austin
MN, home of the Hormel company, originator of Spam.  As a souvenir, they sent
me
earrings that are one inch miniature cans of Spam.  (I happen to really like
it,
call me weird.)  I realize Tom's spamcakes are small s spam, but if he wants,
he
can borrow my earrings any time. :)
Hmmm... Make's you wonder if they sell one inch miniature spam-can nose
rings.(Not that I have one of course!!!)