 Off-Topic / Fun / 2412
Re: a message to Tom McDonald
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 07:43:36 GMT

My parents recently got back from visiting a town where they used to live...Austin
MN, home of the Hormel company, originator of Spam.  As a souvenir, they sent me
earrings that are one inch miniature cans of Spam.  (I happen to really like it,
call me weird.)  I realize Tom's spamcakes are small s spam, but if he wants, he
can borrow my earrings any time. :)

Blake Christopher Geting wrote:

Hi Tom,
  Have you ever considered putting all of your "when repling" jokes into a
collection and publishing them in a book, the net, etc(I'm really serious)?  I
try to read your messages even if they don't concern me just so I can read
your "when repling" spamcake jokes.  Keep up the good work and MAY YOU NEVER
HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK!!!!
-Blake