 Off-Topic / Fun / 1332
Re: galactica news (Re: Viper)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 17:53:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Steve Bliss writes:
On Mon, 12 Apr 1999 15:11:56 GMT, "James Brown"
<galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote:

As an aside, I think I'm getting old.  Friends had two reactions to seeing my
Viper model:  "Hey, cool Viper!"  and "Neat.  Um, what is it?"  Way too many
of them were in the second catagory.

How many of them said, "Hey! You're X-Wing is missing a wing or two!"

Steve

Heh - nobody said that, but one of them did ask if it was an episode 1 model.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/