 Off-Topic / Fun / 11017
Re: Pile-On
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:55:48 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Samarth Moray wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote:
SNIPPIFICATION of gripes

I'm doing today's list.

1) Uses 'Tres' too often.
2) Keeps forgetting I'm his replacement not his sidekick
3) Can't remember the Kevins of Hollywood
4) Has a fetish for all the wrong anime babes
5) Is enjoying eating something with tentacles in Singapore
6) Hates Sig line restrictions
7) Is an FRPA member
8) Rehashes the same stuff to slag me about
9) Knows the meaning of 'vituperative'
10) AND the use of that word.

Thanks for filling in!  I was away from the Internet until later in the evening,
so I didn't get a chance to update.  Here's today's

List of Top Ten Gripes:

Larry...

10. Has a little black book with his poems in
9. Doesn’t let his newly-uncorked wine breathe before pouring
8. Knows, but won’t reveal, the “missing” letter in Q*Bert
7. Writes angry letters to the editor but doesn’t sign or send them
6. Has a brand-new pair of roller skates
5. Uses three chopsticks when eating at the Chinese Buffet
4. Communicates only via semaphore when he’s really angry
3. Sorts his silverware drawer alphabetically, with “knives” under “n”
2. Dropped a whole bunch of stitches in that last sweater he knitted
1. Secretly longs for a 9-wide standard for LEGO Trains

Dave!