 Off-Topic / Fun / 11018
Re: "Ads by Goooooogle" at Brickshelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 23:49:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Mine aren't in Swedish, unless I'm greatly mistaken about what Swedish looks
like... :-) Not that I see any conspiracy necessarily, just good use of public
info.

Well, IIRC, Swedish mostly consists of just one word, "bork". Generally repeated
in groups of threes. Intonation an interspersed English homophones make up a
small percentage of the rest.

DaveE