 General / 50324
Re: "Ads by Goooooogle" at Brickshelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:32:08 GMT

"Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> wrote in message
news:ID5qEn.CDv@lugnet.com...
I'm a little concerned about the boxes with "Ads by Goooooogle" that shows • in my
browser at Brickshelf and other sites. As they make ads with Swedish • topics,
there seems to be some kind of intelligence behind them(?), targeting the • ads in
a creepy way. I wonder if this is some kind of spyware that has infested • my PC
or if everyone gets these ads.

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated!
/Tore

Hi Tore.. I think it is the "Language" setting in your browser that tells
what ads to show.
You could allways select "Hebrew" instead.. but you would probably end up
with ads about guns and stuff. =)
/J