 Off-Topic / Fun / 11020
Re: "Ads by Goooooogle" at Brickshelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 00:36:11 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, David Eaton wrote:
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Mine aren't in Swedish, unless I'm greatly mistaken about what Swedish looks
like... :-) Not that I see any conspiracy necessarily, just good use of public
info.

Well, IIRC, Swedish mostly consists of just one word, "bork". Generally repeated
in groups of threes. Intonation an interspersed English homophones make up a
small percentage of the rest.

DaveE

Hooshpi, hooshpi doo dee dee hmm bork, bork, bork!