 Off-Topic / Fun / 11008
Re: Pile-On
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 17:52:15 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote:

   Today’s Top Ten gripes.

And the beat goes on...

   Larry...

10. Has made his recent LUGNET posts invisible to searches 9. Lives La Vida Loca 8. Makes an unpalatable Prestone martini 7. Didn’t scrape the ice off my windshield this morning 6. Professes to have found two identical snowflakes 5. Keeps a block of deer salt in his basement 4. Took a hunnerd dollars offa Slaughterhouse Joe 3. Parts his hair laterally across the top of his pate 2. Is not reliably subject to the Coriolis effect

Sheesh. I didn’t realize that when I said it would be cool to have a daily TT that it would involve research to “get” these jokes. Thanks God for Google;-) BTW, everyone is all down on calling it “effect”; en vogue meteorologists prefer “force”:-)
   1. Observes the Julian calendar on weekends

I suspected as much!

You are the bomb, Dave!

JOHN