 Off-Topic / Fun / 11002
Re: Pile-On
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 16:24:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote:

The list goes on...

Today's Top Ten gripes.

Larry...

10. Refuses to commit to “paper” or “plastic”
9. Is closer than he appears
8. Spends a lot of time with his elbow in his ear
7. Reveals “spoilers” for films that everyone has already seen
6. Is absolutely militant about FIFO concerning the refrigerator
5. Makes excessive use of the “scroll lock” key
4. Doesn’t accept Canadian currency for debts public or private
3. Uses that rare 15-gauge wire in his home wiring projects
2. Routinely threatens to show his 3 “below-the-neck” piercings
1. Is hording tons and tons of MegaBloks