 Administrative / General / 12450
12449  |  12451
Subject:
Pile-On
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 15:59:13 GMT

Since we're airing our grievances, here are

My Top Ten Gripes About Larry Pieniazek

10. Bogarted the nachos
9. Constantly showcases his exhaustive knowledge of “Growing Pains” trivia
8. Can’t seem to come up with an English word rhyming with “month”
7. May or may not have hacked into Paris Hilton’s PDA
6. Refuses to admit that I’m always right
5. Can’t jitterbug worth a fig
4. Stonewalls all proposals for a lugnet.announce.schuler-is-great newsgroup
3. Won’t even try the beluga
2. Surname can’t be pronounced by anyone who hasn’t heard it spoken
1. Mysteriously enjoyed the film “Bicentennial Man”