 Off-Topic / Debate / 9555
Re: Good news for collectors (was Re: 1593 box photos!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 19:53:37 GMT

Bruce,

Lieberman is a conservative.  Why he is in the Democratic
party is beyond me.

Whatever Bruce. I don't think so.His leftword move to the
left this election campaign showed his true colors, IMO. But
I digress, I don' feel like talking about it.

FUT to off.topic.debate, and you guys and talk about it. I
will not be along.

Scott S.