 Off-Topic / Debate / 9572
Re: Good news for collectors (was Re: 1593 box photos!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:30:26 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Sanburn writes:
Bruce and all,

ruce, I don't like off.topic.debate, I don't like talking
about politics here, and I don't really pacticularlly care
for you, for that matter. Anyway,

No, you love to shoot off your mouth about politics (in inappropriate areas)
but can't stand it when someone calls you on it.

That you don't care for me simply because I pointed out an inaccuracy is par
for the course for you.  Anything you don't understand or agree with you
despise.

Lieberman is a conservative.  Why he is in the
Democratic
party is beyond me.

Whatever Bruce. I don't think so.His leftword move to
the
left this election campaign showed his true colors,
IMO. But
I digress, I don' feel like talking about it.

Then why make the inaccurate claim and why respond?  His
continuous
right-wing stands make his true colors apparent.
Support for censorship is
just another example.

Look at his voting record, he is not conservative. It is not
inaccurate, his voting record defines him in my book as a
liberal. He talks "conservative" occcasionally, but his
actions do not match.

"I don't feel like talking about it."  Liar - you proved such by responding
yet again.  You just don't like being challenged.

You think anyone not extreme far right is "liberal" - Clinton is a liberal,
Gore is a liberal...ahahahahahaha!  These guys are the barest margin left of
middle and Lieberman is way to the right of either of them.  My wife nearly
lost control of the car because she was laughing so hard when I told her
someone actually thought Lieberman was a liberal.

Not everyone in the right agrees with censorship, Bruce, nor
does every leftist agree with abortion or whatever. Talk
about stereotyping.

I'm not talking about any single issue (in fact, I haven't mentioned any, so
you are presuming) but when you add them all up, Lieberman is a conservative.

I don't agree with censorship, and I don't like people that
do, and I don't care for people on my side that do. Even
Rush thinks censorship is wrong, who is more right wing than
that?

Rush is a moron - I don't particularly care what he thinks one way or
another.  Yes, there are moronic liberals, too.

Anyway, I digress. We can agree to disagree about Joe, and
that's that.

Have a wonderful day Burce, in liberal land, and I hope you
have a greeat weekend, and a wonderful forever.

Scott

You don't really care for me but say this?  Can you spell h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e?
Have a great time in fantasy land, Soctt, I'll be here on planet earth if
you should ever come back down.

Bruce:

This comment isn't specifically about you, and I mean nothing personal, but why
not take the flame-fests off-line?  These grudge-matches that flare up come
across as really childish.

james