 Off-Topic / Debate / 9565
Re: Good news for collectors (was Re: 1593 box photos!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 14:29:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Sanburn writes:
Bruce,

Lieberman is a conservative.  Why he is in the Democratic
party is beyond me.

Whatever Bruce. I don't think so.His leftword move to the
left this election campaign showed his true colors, IMO. But
I digress, I don' feel like talking about it.

Then why make the inaccurate claim and why respond?  His continuous
right-wing stands make his true colors apparent.  Support for censorship is
just another example.

   Death to political discussion in .fun!  Death to it!  Death!
   Death!  With nasty sharp pointy teeth!

   love and rockets,

   LFB

   FUT->.o-t.debate (actually, responding to what I wrote might
   qualify it for ".fun" again.  Or ".monty-python"...