 Off-Topic / Debate / 9573
Re: Good news for collectors (was Re: 1593 box photos!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 16:37:20 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Sanburn writes:
<snip>

My peeve with this thread is that some in it perpetuate the
"right == Republican" and "left==Democrat" mythos.

As you know, I feel the political spectrum is not one dimensional. Not hardly.

Further, I feel that Democrats and Republicans are more alike than they are
different.

Finally, the GOP has some (seated congressional) members who would be
considered more 'liberal' than some (seated congressional) members of the
Democratic party. (and the converse as well, of course)...

Just my usual peeve.

++Lar