 Off-Topic / Fun / 6946
Re: Good news for collectors (was Re: 1593 box photos!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 14:10:32 GMT

   Death to political discussion in .fun!  Death to it!
Death!
   Death!  With nasty sharp pointy teeth!

Get stuffed! : )

   love and rockets,

   LFB

That's cool. A lot of rockets, aimed for.....

Anyway, you can have fun with politics combined. I liked
this site.
http://www.gopfun.com/

: )

A lot of people thought this funny, even moderates and
Democrats that I know.

Better.

Scott S.