 Off-Topic / Debate / 9503
Re: WOW ~ #1593 Classic Space ~ WOW!!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 00:43:37 GMT

Hey, I was just a little disturbed because I posted first about a good sale,
but my thread was so small compared with the second person who posted the
same sale.  Kind of stupid but what the heck.  When I read this new thread
that was basically identical to an existing one, I wondered how this thing
is supposed to work.  I know it doesn't matter, so I won't expect a
response.  Anyway I hope nobody got upsest, it was just a question.