 Marketplace / Auctions / 7857
Re: WOW ~ #1593 Classic Space ~ WOW!!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 23:13:39 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Mark Papenfuss writes:
I was just looking through EBAY, and could not believe my eyes! Take a look
for yourself:
http://cgi.ebay.aol.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=567350684
WOWSERS! Man, I REALLY wish I had more money! I was drooling over this when
I saw the set a while back on Lugnet, now its really for sale - If only I
had gotten my tax refund already, darn! What do you think? is this a good
price? And there is still some tme on it - wow!
Mark P.

Before I post a new message, I do a quick search to see if a discussion is
already open, but some people don't do that.  What is correct, and does it
matter?