Re: Michigan-GO WINGS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 17:48:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach wrote:

John,whats your schedule like?We try to hold a once a month meeting now to
discuss the show.We havn't picked a day this month yet but do you know where
Canton is?(That's my house where we held a couple of meetings already)

Can we possibly make the next meeting slightly closer to this side of the
state?  I can't usually commit the time to long(ish) drives, so I haven't
been able to attend lately...

Steve

What?  You don't have an airport at your disposal?

:^D heh
(just kidding)

I personally don't want to go past Lansing.  That's over 2 hours away as it
is.  Lansing is probably the best "inbetween" meeting point.  Maybe Rick can
arrange his church basement like last time, because the space and tables
were excellent.  What is the distance like for Scott?

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.