 Marketplace / Auctions / 7972
Re: WOW ~ #1593 Classic Space ~ WOW!!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 19:19:51 GMT

mfuss903 <mfuss903@aol.com> wrote:

And how is it being shipped and being
protected during its journey? I can see customs looking at the form and
saying "Lego worth $2,000+ US? NAHH - lets open it with this really big and
rusty knife and see whats really in it"

This isn't such a remote possibility.  My brother had a sealed 7824 shipped
to the US from the Netherlands and customs slaughtered the box.  Hopefully
whatever shipping/insurance arrangements were made took this into account.

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/