 Off-Topic / Debate / 9504
Re: An Apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 02:03:01 GMT

Rec'vd and duely noted, I must say for All to know, Mladen sent me a private
e-mail apologizing for misdeeds done, I encouraged him not to fret and that
I too was a little at fault, However, and more importantly, I would ask all
the fellow LUGNETers to forgive as well, I ask this for harmony, and if any
of you has respect for anything I have said in the past and or my Creations
on Brickshelf, you will know that I am a recent addition to this forum, and
I don't want to see this kind of thing going on.

Tell you what, I won't step out of line...Whew! You guys were like the
Cavelry! Nobody gets out of line , we all stay with in the limits!
Or you'll be told!