 Off-Topic / Debate / 9502
9501  |  9503
Subject:
An Apology
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 23:36:04 GMT

As lame as it sounds giving an apology after several people have already told
me that I am rude, mean, and possibly evil person, I am still going to try to
repent my evil deeds.

To whom it may concern, I, Mladen Pejic, apologize to Eric Sophie and any other
users of LUGNET, which I may have offended. I promise not to do this again, and
sincerely hope that everybody accepts my apology.

To prevent this from happening again, I will continously recite this Chinese
proverb when I am angry:

If you are patient in a moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of
sorrow.

So to all that I have so rudely treated, I'm truly sorry.

- Mladen Pejic