 Off-Topic / Debate / 9130
9129  |  9131
Subject:
Big ugly trolls (was Re: New stuff on my webpage ...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 03:04:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I added two things to my webpage:

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/

The first is an "About Me" section - a great thing for putting a face with a
name.  The other is an update to my "People" section - I have some new
characters - let me know which one is your favorite and if you can relate
with any of them (1).  I also updated the "Links" page, but that's very
minor.  Nothing you haven't seen if you browse this group  on a regular basis.

-- Pawel

Pawel is WHITE!
                                   Wow…

Well now, after all this time I had believed that you’re Indian or
something. And, as it turns out you look much like my cousin. Funny, with a
name like Pawel Nazarewicz I would have bet that you’re tanned. But it seams
like you’re just an average stereotypical Knoxville kid in a plaid farm
shirt. Not that it makes a difference. Funny how a person develops an image
of an individual in their minds simply from a name and their scribing.

P.S. people usually mistake me for oriental simply because I study and use
the word Kung Fu in my e-mail address. Therefore, to remedy this situation,
and enlighten others of my self, here’s my non lego website.

www.angelfire.com/de/payne

          Sincerely ,

                           Richard

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com

-Lego good, Canada great-®

Richard, a post with this level of brainlessness deserves some serious head-
stepping. It's true that a mental image of someone can be very different from
the reality. It's amazing that anyone could think that their poorly educated and
evidently very mistaken assumptions were worthy of public discussion. If you
wanted to show off your buff body, your high kick and your car, that's fine, but
remember that people will judge you by what you say as much as by what you are.

--Dave Low