 Off-Topic / Debate / 9132
Re: Big ugly trolls (was Re: New stuff on my webpage ...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:12:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Low writes:
In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
Well now, after all this time I had believed that you’re Indian or
something. And, as it turns out you look much like my cousin. Funny, with a
name like Pawel Nazarewicz I would have bet that you’re tanned.

Pawel may well be 'tanned'. However, as he has both a Polish first and
second name - I'd expect him no look rather European.
I think you have taken too many Kung Fu kicks to the head!

-Lego good, Canada great-®.... some Canadians silly.

Scott A