 Off-Topic / Debate / 9139
Re: Big ugly trolls (was Re: New stuff on my webpage ...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:27:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I added two things to my webpage:
The first is an "About Me" section - a great thing for putting a face with a
name.  -- Pawel

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel writes:
Well now, after all this time I had believed that you’re Indian or
something. And, as it turns out you look much like my cousin. Funny, with a
name like Pawel Nazarewicz I would have bet that you’re tanned. But it seams
like you’re just an average stereotypical Knoxville kid in a plaid farm
shirt. Not that it makes a difference. Funny how a person develops an image
of an individual in their minds simply from a name and their scribing.

P.S. people usually mistake me for oriental simply because I study and use
the word Kung Fu in my e-mail address. Therefore, to remedy this situation,
and enlighten others of my self, here’s my non lego website.

www.angelfire.com/de/payne

Richard, a post with this level of brainlessness deserves some serious head-
stepping.

If you regard it as such, then why bother to respond. Other than to simply
insult?

It's true that a mental image of someone can be very different from
the reality. It's amazing that anyone could think that their poorly educated >and evidently very mistaken assumptions were worthy of public discussion.

Who are you to determine what content is worthy of discussion, especially
since it doesn’t even concern you. If it was not “worthy of public
discussion” then why bother to even respond and critique it?

If you wanted to show off your buff body, your high kick and your car, that's >fine,

I'm presuming that with all your self-richous criticism you missed the LARGE
headline in the web page. Its called   “Mikes Pics”  and MY name is
‘Richard.’ Therefore, this in not my narcissistic, egotistical tribute to
‘myself,’ it’s a page that my litter brother set up 3 years ago. I'm the guy
in the picture that’s accompanied by the caption “My Bro.” I only used the
page because I too wanted to put a face to a name.

And since you were interested enough to go to the sight, then you’ll also
realize that my little brother is wearing a ‘blue belt.’ I possess a black
belt, that is evidentially higher, and I train him, so in respect my brother
included me.

But remember that people will judge you by what you say as much as by what you are.

Evidentially you like to 'judge' people, try learning the value of
acceptance, and disdain from the vice of judgment.

--Dave Low

Pawel may well be 'tanned'. However, as he has both a Polish first and
second name - I'd expect him no look rather European.

I simply made a statement that the name Pawel seemed Indian.

I think you have taken too many Kung Fu kicks to the head!

Another insult… that’s nice!
No not really, I'm quite good I assure you. And I don’t take too many hits.
That’s why I attended the 1999 Pan Am games representing team Canada. I'm
not all martial arts and physicality; I'm an undergraduate student with a
double major in Political science and Law studying at York University.

> -Lego good, Canada great-®.... some Canadians silly.

Scott A

Very well, you may regard me as ‘silly’ with your limited scope my character
and nature, but for what reason would you bring my nationality into this? By
doing so I believe that you sir are the silly one!

Karl Martinson

Hah! I judge people by their cars. With some heavy ground effects, some nice
rims... no, nevermind, not gonna happen.
Let the head-stepping commence.

If you haven’t already figured it out, that not my web page or car, I’ve
only got one solitary picture in the ensemble. I drive a 2000 intrepid, not
the 1993 Buick that my little brother has.

C'mon people, think before you post.
<<KM>>
<I know, I didn't think before this post>

So much anger, such little acceptance, I do believe that the post I read a
while back concerning Lugnet becoming a much meaner place has been
validated. I'm sorry to have offended so many, this newbie will no longer
bother any of you any more. So much for freedom of speech and liberty in a
web site dedicated to a toy that inspires imagination!

           Sincerely ,

                            Richard

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com

-Lego good, Canada great-®