 Castle / 7538
7537  |  7539
Subject:
New stuff on my webpage ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 05:41:36 GMT

I added two things to my webpage:

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/

The first is an "About Me" section - a great thing for putting a face with a
name.  The other is an update to my "People" section - I have some new
characters - let me know which one is your favorite and if you can relate
with any of them (1).  I also updated the "Links" page, but that's very
minor.  Nothing you haven't seen if you browse this group  on a regular basis.

-- Pawel

(1)  On a personal note, I'm very happy with how both Phoenix and Reganok
turned out so far.  The story will write itself when they're involved:)