 People / 1546
Re: New stuff on my webpage ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 03:56:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:
On Pawel's new stuff...

On the people (are all of these new? you didn't indicate), I love the
Desert Ox. Now I know what to do with all those yellow angled octagonal
pieces. Baergar is a nice "barbarian" type. Nice mixture of minifig
parts and I love that staff/weapon deal. I also like the lady Malahat.

Thanks!

Hey thanks for the top billing on your links page, but I'm more than 500
posts behind again...  Ooh, I would appreciate though if you could fix
the spelling of my name (don't feel too bad, about the only way to get
it correct is for me to write or type it myself, at least these days
with computers, I almost always cut and paste folks names just to avoid
errors - it's amazing how hard some names are to spell [I've placed
phone orders where I knew the first thing they would do is type in my
name, so I introduced my self as Frank eff eye ell zee and listened as
they repeated back to me P H I L S, at least the folks who want to stick
a T in for FILTZ are sort of getting it right since that's how it should
be pronounced although we drop the T]).

Done - sorry :)  You're still the man for having your page the way you do.

I'm not in the habit of thinking too much about folks origins based on
their names, but if I thought about Pawel, I'd guess he has some Polish
ancestry, or another Eastern European country. That little tongue
twister, "wicz", at the end of his name is  common in Polish names (and
like I say possibly other eastern European - I show a little
non-worldliness by tending to automatically assume Polish).

Yep.  Born in Poland, moved to the States in 1991.  The land of freedom :)

-- Pawel