 Castle / 7553
Re: New stuff on my webpage ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 01:44:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I added two things to my webpage:

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/

The first is an "About Me" section - a great thing for putting a face with a
name.  The other is an update to my "People" section - I have some new
characters - let me know which one is your favorite and if you can relate
with any of them (1).  I also updated the "Links" page, but that's very
minor.  Nothing you haven't seen if you browse this group  on a regular basis.

-- Pawel

Pawel is WHITE!
                                    Wow…

Well now, after all this time I had believed that you’re Indian or
something. And, as it turns out you look much like my cousin. Funny, with a
name like Pawel Nazarewicz I would have bet that you’re tanned. But it seams
like you’re just an average stereotypical Knoxville kid in a plaid farm
shirt. Not that it makes a difference. Funny how a person develops an image
of an individual in their minds simply from a name and their scribing.

P.S. people usually mistake me for oriental simply because I study and use
the word Kung Fu in my e-mail address. Therefore, to remedy this situation,
and enlighten others of my self, here’s my non lego website.

www.angelfire.com/de/payne

           Sincerely ,

                            Richard

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com