 Off-Topic / Debate / 7656
Re: Larry Tells All... (was Re: Lego To Close Molding, etc.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:20:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:
Suzanne D. Rich wrote:

See, there is a god and we have invoked his holy desciple... :-) :-) :-)

Who may take umbrage at being ranked second in any pantheon, mind you. :-)

I agree. I suspect most of the K-8s get used directly by TLC (in the
stores, parks, and for events they run). A few additional K-8s for train
clubs and Brickfests aren't going to tax them.

Thank you for your speculation, Frank. It may be extrapolation from
insufficient information, and therefore derided by the rude, but I have my
reasons for welcoming this input which I will not go into publicly.

++Lar