 Off-Topic / Debate / 719
Re: Federal Reserve Board - "Know Your Customer" Rule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 14:26:36 GMT

Lee Jorgensen wrote:
For more information on privacy and the fight to protect it,
go to ...
http://www.jbs.org/
The John Birch Society

I tried getting into the John Birch Society, but they kept getting in the
way of my plans sell the good ol' U.S. of A. to Russia and implement my own
communist New World Order run by bankers, Jews, and whatever gnomes of
Zurich I happened to burn American flags with that day.

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."