 Off-Topic / Debate / 716
Re: Federal Reserve Board - "Know Your Customer" Rule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 01:19:56 GMT

Jesse Long <LongJR97@hotmail.com> wrote:
Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <371274B4.E66CE6CE@voyager.net>...

But the battle is not over, there are plans afoot to do it anyway,
rebadged and repackaged. Support Ron Paul's (R-TX) bill preventing such
invasiveness. Note, Ron Paul is a former Libertarian presidential
candidate.

God help us if we put some controls in place to deter criminal activity...

Let the police deal with the criminals.  My bank and the government
can keep their noses out of my damned business.

--
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide