 Off-Topic / Debate / 718
Re: Federal Reserve Board - "Know Your Customer" Rule
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 14:16:44 GMT

For more information on privacy and the fight to protect it,
go to ...

http://www.jbs.org/

The John Birch Society

--
Lee Jorgensen, Programmer/Analyst - Bankoe Systems, Inc.
mailto:jorgensen@bankoe.moc  <-- reverse moc