 Off-Topic / Debate / 7062
Re: It's All Over...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 19:02:46 GMT

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message
news:4m7j0t4jiq8pn2sj8qjo6sq9s92cf4h52l@4ax.com...

Let's see, what will the country be like if Gore wins... hmmm....  OK, • what
will it be like if Bush wins... hmmm....

Oh, heck.  I'm heading for Australia *now*, to beat the rush.

Steve

You really wanna spend *that* much on LEGO? ;-)

<grin, duck, & run>
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne