 Off-Topic / Debate / 7022
Re: It's All Over...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 08:47:21 GMT

Ah, ah, ah! Don't say it's over until the final vote is counted. 630 votes
difference in the state of Florida does not mean the election is over. You
forget that the most Democratic areas of the state have yet to be counted.

Popular vote does count. California isn't even close to being counted yet. All
can say is...'Wait and see'.

I am preparing for the drive to Canada, though....