 Off-Topic / Debate / 5685
Re: More spam (Was: VERY CHEAP SPACE SETS!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 20:06:39 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
Already has. Get a free ISP and a hotmail account and you're all set. Of
course then there's all the ADs.
To paraphrase a famous line from Rainman...  "Hotmail Sucks"

Not to mention that it requires JavaScript, and I can't access it via POP3 or
IMAP.  It's not an e-mail service, it's an ad revenue generator.  Sorry, but no
thanks.

Cheers,
- jsproat