 Off-Topic / Debate / 5164
Re: Is Heaven recursive? and other perplexing questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 15:01:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Adam Hoekwater wrote:

_ANYWAY_, we shouldn't be talking about this anymore, we're probably just
enraging Larry further, and soon he shall send much condescension and great
destruction to our lands, killing many. So let's all get back to Todd's
original intent, shall we?

I think you left a smiley out. I've never killed anyone, you know.
Except perhaps bored them to death...

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!