 Off-Topic / Debate / 5154
Re: Is Heaven recursive? and other perplexing questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:22:25 GMT

Adam Hoekwater wrote:

<snip>

Heaven with God is an idea from the Bible, if you think that's perplexing,
read the rest of it. I think that Heaven is not a place you can get to, it is
a state of being fully in God and knowing Him fully, as He knows you now. It's
outside of time or physics or anything else that this world needs in order to
survive.

<snip>

No, He can't die. He _is_ life.

Strange, but those interpretations are just too similar with the
"tasavvuf" interpretations of islam.

<snip>

The Bible is chock full o' stuff about all this. Also, I know a few different
guys whom you could email if you're really interested in how God feels about
our lives on earth and in Heaven. They've studied it extensively, and pretty
much devoted their whole lives to telling people what they've found. Lemme
know, HTH.

They studied what? I don't think there are much material around to
"study" these things "extensively".

Selçuk