 Off-Topic / Debate / 5145
5144  |  5146
Subject:
Is Heaven recursive? and other perplexing questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 05:28:05 GMT

I'm on my way to bed, but I just saw something on Slashdot which got me
wondering a few things about Creation again...

OK, ever since I was a child, I always wondered:  If God made the universe,
then who made God?  (That's the classic question.)

What if Heaven wasn't actually the forever-and-ever afterlife after life, but
only the next stage of life?

Can you die in Heaven and go to Heaven Heaven?  Can you do something bad in
Heaven and go to Heaven Hell?  Can you do something good in Hell and go to
Hell Heaven?

If they exist, are Heaven Hell and Hell Heaven the same thing or different
things?

Can you die in Heaven Heaven and go to Heaven Heaven Heaven?  etc.

If God dies (assuming he was created by a higher-order god), does He go to
God Heaven or regular Heaven?

What if this Life now here on Earth that we live is actually a Heaven for a
previous life we lived as something else?

Do we take our memories from Earth with us to Heaven or is it like
reincarnation and when we arrive in Heaven we can't really remember who we
were on Earth?

--Todd