 Off-Topic / Debate / 5070
Re: The Nugator Company for Sale ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 01:13:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Kevin Salm writes:

At the risk of getting torched, I would like to inject a few thoughts here.

Disclaimer:  I know nothing of law, internet law, trademark law, not even
traffic laws.  I even have been known to have limited thought processes.

Some of what you say is true but I'd advocate that you, or others interested in
this topic, dig a little...  in .publish I believe it was someone posted an
absolutely excellent pointer to a trademark case involving Clue Consulting and
Hasbro. The judge's opinion in that case is massively instructive and very well
written.

++lar