 Marketplace / Theory / 1183
Re: The Nugator Company for Sale ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 06:01:50 GMT

"Scott E. Sanburn" wrote:

I can't believe no one bid on this yet. Come on Larry, it's only
500,000.00 to start! ;)

I already have pieniazek.org and another domain the name of which will
be revealed later.

What would I need with legoland.cc? No way would I be able to hold on to
it, or if I could, Lego would surely not pay .5M for it. This person is
a fool. The number of domains that have changed hands in this price
range is well less than 1000. Well WELL less.

So if I bid it would be a frivolous bid. And I don't do frivolous bids.
:-) (frivolous posts to .debate, maybe)

Thanks for thinking of me, just the same. Besides, our stock is down 50
points from 2 weeks ago so I'm chillin for a while.

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!