 Marketplace / Theory / 1189
Re: The Nugator Company for Sale ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 13:18:32 GMT

Larry,

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I already have pieniazek.org and another domain the name of which will
be revealed later.

You too, huh? I have one already, which I will reveal hopefully in a
couple of weeks. (It is a big project I have been working on since
November, my schedule has been so screwed up lately, but after I get
married in May, I will be able to stay at home during weekends, yea! :)
)

What would I need with legoland.cc? No way would I be able to hold on to
it, or if I could, Lego would surely not pay .5M for it. This person is
a fool. The number of domains that have changed hands in this price
range is well less than 1000. Well WELL less.

Do you think TLG is going to go after this person? I would think so.

So if I bid it would be a frivolous bid. And I don't do frivolous bids.
:-) (frivolous posts to .debate, maybe)

Well, to some people perhaps. I think you're posts are always full of
insight!

Thanks for thinking of me, just the same. Besides, our stock is down 50
points from 2 weeks ago so I'm chillin for a while.

Yes, the market has been rather turbulent. My 401K is doing fine right
now, so it will be up and down a little bit until it decides to settle
down. Nothing like a long term investment to not worry about a few days!

Getting back to the original post, since I did do some business with
Nugator, I did e-mail Jason about some things, but he has not gotten
back to me. I was wondering what happened. I am sure it takes a lot of
time to do that business. There are no bids as of yet. Hmm...

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html