 Marketplace / Theory / 1177
Re: The Nugator Company for Sale ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 02:16:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Scott Arthur writes:
It's on ebay (?):
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=283790379

I was surprised:
a) To see it.
b) At the level of turnover... $1000 per week, 30% of which is profit.

Theoreticly, if I wanted to offer for sale the code that runs the
http://www.bussetech.com/auciton site ... what would be the appropraite lugnet
newsgroup to post such a notice in?:

.auction (it is auction code)
.buy/sell/trade (it would be a "etc" offered for sale)
.services (it is a service)

Thanks,
Chris Busse

P.S. Been away from lugnet awhile ... expect pics of my comany's 16 team
Mindstorms competition I organized recently to be up soon!